• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Wiring Skidozer 252

Dwmaster

Just purchased a full cab and starting to educate myself about it mechanicly. On the steering control levers there is wires in the tubes, looks like maybe there should be switches? There is one wire in one über and Two in the other tube. Can anyone tell me what they are for? Also the speedometer doesn't work, I see its electronic. How and where does it get its pulse from? None of the temp sensors gauges work but they should be easy to fix. Maybe a ground issue with the dash. Fuel gauge doesn't travel from full to empty by unhooking and grounding so likely an issue there.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome,

The speedo on some of the older SV252 got the pulse from counting the teeth from the ring gear ( sensor on differential cover looking down)

Lever wires were push button for windshield washer pump on one and either horn or dimmer for headlight on the other

Dwmaster

Thanks again for the help, easy fix. The cluster was not getting POWER. Gave the Cluster some power and everything works. Had one loose connection on the rear end sending unit.
MNOUTDOORS, I'm the one that inquired about the Right windshield wiper complete assembly, need the dash switch as well. Were you able to locate one?

One other question, do you suggest 10 weight or 30 in the rear end?