• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Are you cynical?

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have to agree that there is no problem we cannot solve. Take baby steps. First lets get rid of the biggest problem in November.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
"We go in cycles like this and right now a lot of people are saying "Oh, America is doing terribly" and "What are we going to do?" Let me tell you something. There is no problem out there....."

You ARE the problem out there!!
ffs..
:smileywac :censored::puke2:

Kane

I've always wondered when will be the next time that America builds a monument ... a monument just for the pure joy and hell-of-it ... like Mt. Rushmore or even the beautiful St. Louis Arch.

When will we ever have the money and the positive attitude just to do it something so fickle and grand?

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I've always wondered when will be the next time that America builds a monument ... a monument just for the pure joy and hell-of-it ... like Mt. Rushmore or even the beautiful St. Louis Arch.

When will we ever have the money and the positive attitude just to do it something so fickle and grand?
The last great monument we accomplished was footprints on the moon. Obama has fixed it so if we decide to do the same to Mars, we have to rent the airplane from the Soviets.