• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New Service Salutes Forum

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I resist the urge to add yet another forum to our mix most of the time. We have so many already. Today Cowboyjg suggested one that is more than appropriate, I'm surprised it didn't come up before.

This forum is all about those who serve and those who have served. Service stories from times when you were serving and updates on our family members who are presently serving. I have witnessed and over whelming approval by most of our members for those serving so I do think this forum will be an uplifting one for all.

Mods, please help me move all previously posted service related threads from their current forum to here, leaving a 30 day or 90 day redirect link. I don't think a permanent redirect is needed.

Anyone who knows someone serving and has news to share please post it here. We all like to see the updates of how it goes for those putting their lives on the line for our freedom.