• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I was thinking of an RV

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
After retirement for traveling this great nation .... I had no idea they came this way. I have to think it would get a tad uncomfortable after a while but they were definitely thinking outside the box for this one.

Attachments

• RVDriverSeatToilet.jpg
    RVDriverSeatToilet.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 254

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Not only that but you have to drive naked from the waist down in order to use it and take your foot off the accelerator in order to flush. :yum::yum::toilet:

That's one old class "A".

Me???? I sit in a comfortable driver's seat and just pull over and walk back to the toilet if I need to.

leadarrows

Not only that but you have to drive naked from the waist down in order to use it and take your foot off the accelerator in order to flush. :yum::yum::toilet:

That's one old class "A".

Me???? I sit in a comfortable driver's seat and just pull over and walk back to the toilet if I need to.
You could were a dress. :whistling:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
I need a hood and fan on the passengers side so I don't have to stop and let my wife smoke.