• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Democrats and voter fraud - More evidence

Cityboy

Banned
"Borrowed" from Neal Boortz http://boortz.com/nuze/index.html

THOSE CHEATIN' REPUBLICANS
There is just a fantastic editorial that ran in the New York Times a few days ago—"Block the Vote, Ohio Remix"--about Republicans and their wily attempts to squelch voter registration efforts in Ohio. As a feisty election season draws near, liberals are already complaining that Republicans are cheating. Who knew you could cheat before the games began?

J. Kenneth Blackwell, secretary of state of Ohio and now Republican candidate for governor, is being criticized for...wait for it...interpreting the voter registration laws that were recently passed by the Ohio legislature. Wow! What a crime! Imagine that. It seems that folks are upset with two issues. Number one: the new voting rules were passed by a Republican-controlled legislature. So clearly, they are inherently designed to keep minorities and poor people from voting. And number two is supposed to get us really riled up: "This year, Mr. Blackwell's office has issued rules and materials that appear to require that paid registration workers, and perhaps even volunteers, personally take the forms they collect to an election office." Oh boy, imagine that!

The funny thing about the whole issue is this: when did it become a rule that the government must provide every last freaking opportunity for people to become registered voters? Isn't voting a privilege? Aren't we, as responsible and educated citizens, supposed to take it upon ourselves to register to vote? I didn't realize my voter registration card was supposed to be personally delivered to me with my welfare check and a silver spoon.

And now, since Blackwell is running for governor, they want him to relinquish his responsibilities come election time "to a decision maker whose only loyalty is to the voters and the law". Let's just ask one more question: since when has a politician's only loyalty been to the law and his/her voters? Man, what a different world we would be in if that was truly the case.