• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

ANTIFA wants to kill your dogs too

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
From one of the ANTIFA web pages

Attachments

• 19146186_773219626181069_5406042115724732797_n.jpg
    19146186_773219626181069_5406042115724732797_n.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 194

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
From one of the ANTIFA web pages

:angry::angry::angry:

I'm going to say something that might piss a few people off. These are not democrats, right now it seems that they are part of the democrats movement to fight Trump, but they are not. These pukes are anarchists who want to destroy our republic. They do not care one wit about parties, and it would do well for congress to label these bastards what they are domestic terrorists.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Give them two taps, one to the torso and one to the head. Works every time. :glare:

Regards, Kirk

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
:angry::angry::angry:

I'm going to say something that might piss a few people off. These are not democrats, right now it seems that they are part of the democrats movement to fight Trump, but they are not. These pukes are anarchists who want to destroy our republic. They do not care one wit about parties, and it would do well for congress to label these bastards what they are domestic terrorists.

That may be true Libs, but the f***ing cack sackers still most closely align themselves with the left then they do with the right. Given that, I consider these assholes more like Demoncrap bastard step children.

This is why I love watching westerns. Back then they simply took these assholes out to the nearest Hickory tree and hung the bastards. Why can't we do that anymore, its the same Constitution. :biggrin:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Give them two taps, one to the torso and one to the head. Works every time. :glare:

Regards, Kirk

Any one of those lunatics tries to feed any of that crap to my dogs they're going to be burning in hell in no time flat. Although I disagree with Kirk, I practice and find that 2 taps to the torso and one to the head works better for me.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Any one of those lunatics tries to feed any of that crap to my dogs they're going to be burning in hell in no time flat. Although I disagree with Kirk, I practice and find that 2 taps to the torso and one to the head works better for me.

With a hammer as I was referring to, two to the torso is a waste of time. The head blow is the deal maker. :whistling:

Regards, Kirk