• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Anoying Internet words/you add some!

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Maybe I will start a meme about some internet related words that I hate.
Maybe it will even go viral!
Or maybe not because I hate (or is the H8?)
Meme and viral!

And not to say that any of you are Trumptards for using that insult but I don't much like the insult snowflake. Snowflake? WTF kind of insult is that?

Now Jeff Flake that's an insult!

GlacierSean

SUPER Site Supporter
I know it's widely accepted but I don't like "lol". I feel like laughing is done out loud and adding that is pointless. It's funny how often people feel the need to make up a new word or way of saying it because they didn't pay attention in English class.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
For some of us, it's important to allow the rest of the forum members to know if we think something is funny- hence the use of lol or a smiley.
More than once I've typed reply sans the lol and someone says, you mad?

Worse is lulz. .. the anti-lol as it were.

El oh El.
:hide::bolt:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
For some of us, it's important to allow the rest of the forum members to know if we think something is funny- hence the use of lol or a smiley.
More than once I've typed reply sans the lol and someone says, you mad?

Worse is lulz. .. the anti-lol as it were.

El oh El.
:hide::bolt:

No clue what the stuff in bold means.