• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New Forum in Snowcat forums: Tracked 4X4 vehicles

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
From what I've heard this is a fast growing segment of the getting around in the snow type of vehicles. So I thought we give them their own forum.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I've been searching the ForumsForums for threads about track conversions, Mattracks, etc to move into the new Tracked 4x4 area and moved a bunch of them. But I'm sure I missed a bunch more.

If anyone finds a thread that should be moved to this new area please let me know by replying with a link to the thread.

Thanks

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
does this mean tucker fans have a home now

No, Tuckers are dedicated snowcats so they stay in the regular snowcat area.

This forum is more for conversion vehicles, primarily 4wd trucks/SUVs with after-market track systems. Also ATVs with track conversions would fall into this area.

But if Tuckers are real snowcats and track conversion vehicles belong here ... where do we put Krustys? :yum: