• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Found a new kitty

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Wife says no to bringing her home!:yum:

Attachments

• pretty kitty.gif
    pretty kitty.gif
    221.5 KB · Views: 100

Lia

Banned
You're a bad, bad boy muley! lol. Incorrigible... I think your wife should spank you every second Tuesday, just to keep you in line. :wink:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Dang! Now you have me wondering since you have mentioned spanking in 2 posts already this morning!:brows::brows:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
You're a bad, bad boy muley! lol. Incorrigible... I think your wife should spank you every second Tuesday, just to keep you in line. :wink:

Dang! Now you have me wondering since you have mentioned spanking in 2 posts already this morning!:brows::brows:

Mule I would have thought after Lia's comment you would have grabbed the paddle and taken it to your wife to use on you :pat:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Mule I would have thought after Lia's comment you would have grabbed the paddle and taken it to your wife to use on you :pat:
Oh hell no! She would start off with hard swings cause some weed did not get pulled or something is not growing right! Better to have someone who can start slow and build with the moment.:whistling: