• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

the city according to Kahlua

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Well my pup got a tour of Red Lion today. Red Lion is a town just a tad bigger than Dallastown. To put it it perspective for you city folk, Dallastown is about 8 blocks big. Red lion, is 10.

With Lith in the hospital the past 2 days, I felt poor poochy was feeling lonely and neglected with me working and at the hospital most of the time. So I brought her with me on an errand. I needed dish gloves and a sixer. We stopped at Dollar General for the dish gloves, and she stayed in the Bull and was a good pup. Then we got to Golden Crust for the sixer. Hell, I wasn't even out of the car before she bolted! Well, being as all she has known is our house and a barn when she was a wee little pooch, she went exploring. Luckily most folks around here drive at a reasonable speed so when she went across the road, there was no problems. I had to pick the 70lb dog up and carry her back to the car hahaha. But she got a tour of the 'city' and is now content at home with her bone. Damn mutt had my blood pressure up :hammer:

Attachments

• poochy.jpg
    poochy.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 80
  • poochiepoo.jpg
    poochiepoo.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 78
  • poochpbr.jpg
    poochpbr.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 81

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Getting the dog drunk again? Lith will kick your ass when she gets home.:whistling:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Usually :yum:

I let her indulge in the couple drips that are left after the final sip. It ain't gonna hurt her none. :D

Lia

Banned
*wags a stern finger* lol. You're a big softy Rusty, and thats a gorgeous mutt. Hope Lith is doing well and is just in for a check-up or something simple?