• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Dodge M37 Parts Lot for Sale

leny828

I have a number of parts remaining from the sale of my M37 Truck. It is my intention to sell all of the parts in a single lot, with a pick up location of Orange, CA.

New Steering Wheel: $130.00
Used MU-4 Winch: $500.00
Used Power Take Off (PTO) for Winch: $200.00
Used Universal Joint for Winch Shaft: $50.00
2-Used Starters: $75.00 each
New inner Windshield with Glass: $150.00
Near NOS Original Tailgate - perfect (not a cheap repro.) $600.00
NOS Transmission tunnel cover for cab: 100.00
6-NOS side cab. Window frames (WO/top piece): $40.00 each
NOS Battery Box with cover: $75.00
Used Generator: $75.00
NOS Fording cover with air cleaner: $100.00.
4-Used Rear Bumperetes Exc. Cond.: $20.00 each
NOS exhaust pipes (upgraded 2-Piece design): 50.00
6-Used Radiator support to Side Panel (with hood latch): $20.00 each (most in really great condition

Used right front fender with headlight, and headlight guard (this is a rust free fender in excellent condition (one drilled hole top of fender) $200.00
There are a lot of other odds and ends of small parts, that I will include as part of the more substantial items.
I would be willing offer all of the items above, and the smaller items for a bulk buy price of:
$2,000.00 cash for the entire inventory of parts to include several smaller items. This sale would be for local pick up only, in Orange, CA. That is a sensational deal!

Len
leny828@gmail.com
714-330-3980 mobile