• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

How to Destroy a Leader

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Probably the best 12:59 minutes of my life watching this video. This really says it all.

So if you want to know how to destroy someone, watch how the liberals, and the elitist GOP, combined to destroy Sarah Palin.

http://www.pjtv.com/?cmd=video&video-id=2235

Alonzo Tubbs

Carpe Diem
SUPER Site Supporter
In the mid nineties, no one was as feared by the left as Newt Ginrich. Brilliant organizer, in touch with the common man and a firm believer in the US, the US Constitution and the rights of the individual, Newt managed to throw the entire Democrat party under a bus and take control of both the US Senate and House of Representatives in one fell swoop. The press went ballistic and dug deep until they found some moral problems. Editorials appeared in the MSM calling for his resignation. This from the same bunch who supported the traitor, Clinton.

A pit yorky named Bonyers (sp) started fileing ethics charges. Three hundred and twenty-seven complaints where dismissed before one stuck. Get ready for this. In a Political Science course, which he taught, Newt allowed his personal beliefs to enter the agenda. I doubt he was the first or last college professor to allow his views into the class room but there it was. 327. One found valid.

Saul alinsky should be required reading for anyone interested in understanding American politics. You simply read his book and everything becomes clear. As the speaker on the video said, the same thing was done to Sarah.

I have a cousin in the US Senate. A Democrat. As I understand it, only one member of the family will even talk to him.

How a Democrat in the USA can hold his head up is beyond me. They are worthy only of shame.

Alonzo Tubbs, writing for Lem Foutes

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I tend to agree that Saul Alinsky NEEDS to be mandatory reading, probably at the High School level. Clearly the video clearly shows the anti-Alinsky view, but illustrates many of Alinsky's points and shows the way his concepts were used to take down Palin. Certainly the same tactics have been used against Ginrich and many others.

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
I didn't watch the vid (why should facts be relevant for having an opinion! :D) but all I hear from Palin presently is a constant cry of "I'm a living example of Victimization!!".

Kind of like Gates!

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
why should facts be relevant for having an opinion!
Why should facts get in the way of how a liberal thinks things should be?

I'd like to get some sources for this constant cry from Palin. I think the "constant cry" is being generated by the media. She's been pretty quiet. Oops. Damn facts again. Oh well, libs don't care about facts anyway. Just keep chanting Chris. After all, if it's said enough times, it has to be correct, right? :hammer:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I didn't watch the vid (why should facts be relevant for having an opinion! :D) but all I hear from Palin presently is a constant cry of "I'm a living example of Victimization!!".

Kind of like Gates!

Ah, but the video doesn't feature Palin saying anything. You may want to watch it.

brazospete

In the mid nineties, no one was as feared by the left as Newt Ginrich. Brilliant organizer, in touch with the common man and a firm believer in the US, the US Constitution and the rights of the individual, Newt managed to throw the entire Democrat party under a bus and take control of both the US Senate and House of Representatives in one fell swoop. The press went ballistic and dug deep until they found some moral problems. Editorials appeared in the MSM calling for his resignation. This from the same bunch who supported the traitor, Clinton.

A pit yorky named Bonyers (sp) started fileing ethics charges. Three hundred and twenty-seven complaints where dismissed before one stuck. Get ready for this. In a Political Science course, which he taught, Newt allowed his personal beliefs to enter the agenda. I doubt he was the first or last college professor to allow his views into the class room but there it was. 327. One found valid.

Saul alinsky should be required reading for anyone interested in understanding American politics. You simply read his book and everything becomes clear. As the speaker on the video said, the same thing was done to Sarah.

I have a cousin in the US Senate. A Democrat. As I understand it, only one member of the family will even talk to him.

How a Democrat in the USA can hold his head up is beyond me. They are worthy only of shame.

Alonzo Tubbs, writing for Lem Foutes
Gee I thought old Newt got in trouble for the $160,000.00 he misappropriated from his state representative budget to mail out his reelection campaign brochures. If a mentally challenged black man from CA can get life in prison for stealing a slice of pizza where is the Justice in him still in Congress??:hammer:

Alonzo Tubbs

Carpe Diem
SUPER Site Supporter
Well Pete, you got a couple things wrong there. The misappropriation of funds thing was dropped after investigation and he resigned his position as Speaker of the House when the stories of marital infidelity surfaced. He didn't deny the charges and I've forgotten whether he didn't stand for re election or lost the election; the result is the same. He's been out of office for quite some time.

I don't know why the Californian is in jail but it's got nothing to do with Newt.

So gee. I guess you're just wrong.

brazospete

Well Pete, you got a couple things wrong there. The misappropriation of funds thing was dropped after investigation and he resigned his position as Speaker of the House when the stories of marital infidelity surfaced. He didn't deny the charges and I've forgotten whether he didn't stand for re election or lost the election; the result is the same. He's been out of office for quite some time.

I don't know why the Californian is in jail but it's got nothing to do with Newt.

So gee. I guess you're just wrong.
Well Mr. Tubbs I know NewtreD didn't go to jail for his theft ( what polititian ever goes to JAIL??) But I seem to remember after some rigamarole He wound up having to borrow the money to repay the misapropriation from BOB DOLE cause they wouldn't let him repay it out of his campaign fund!! Anyone besides me and mister Tubbs remember that far back?

SShepherd

Eighty-four ethics charges, most of which were leveled by House Democratic Whip David Bonior, were filed against Speaker Gingrich during his term, including claiming tax-exempt status for a college course run for political purposes. Eighty-three of the 84 allegations were dropped.[15] Gingrich denied the charges over misuse of tax-exempt funds; however, he admitted to providing inaccurate statements during the probe over the college course and agreed to pay US$300,000 for the cost of the investigation.[16][17] The House Ethics Committee concluded that inaccurate information supplied to investigators represented "intentional or ... reckless" disregard of House rules.[18] The full committee panel did not reach a conclusion about whether Gingrich had violated federal tax law, instead they opted to leave it up to the IRS.[19] In 1999, the IRS cleared the organizations connected with the "Renewing American Civilization" courses under investigation for possible tax violations.[20]
On January 21, 1997 the House voted overwhelmingly (395 to 28 ) to reprimand House Speaker Newt Gingrich for ethics violations dating back to September 1994. The house ordered Gingrich to pay an unprecedented $300,000 penalty, the first time in the House's 208-year history it had disciplined a speaker for ethical wrongdoing