• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

42 ft Cigerette Tiger

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
A cool pic, so I thought I'd share. I don't know them and have never riden in one, but would love to someday.

Attachments

• 42TigerCigBoat.jpg
    42TigerCigBoat.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 264

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
So Doc, reckon this is another one to add to the homepage, pretty neat stuff, I'd be shit scared if I was a fish inder there :D

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Mith said:
I'd be shit scared if I was a fish inder there :D
Why??? The thing is so far up in the air all a fish would get is a 1/2 second shadow.
I'm just wondering why they're not wearing PFD's or helmets. Cruising in that thing, I'm pretty sure I would. Heck, I almost died in a 19' boat doing an airborne routine like what's pictured.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I thought the driver had on a PFD, but couldl not see one on the passenger. To get a 42 ft boat in the air you have to be going real fast. I'm surprised the don't both have them on also.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Doc said:
I thought the driver had on a PFD, but couldl not see one on the passenger.
I can't tell.... I keep looking at the black thing he's wearing but with the open in the back and no lift (think shoulder pads) is clearly visible over his left shoulder... I just can't tell. It still looks like one hell of a lot of fun though.