• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

any one have bultaco parts

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
i have an old bultaco alpina 250 i need a rear rim for the aluminum spoke nuts corroded away but the bike still runs good

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
Does it need to be an OEM rim? I think there are wheel companies who will drill an off-the-shelf rim for as many spokes as you need. (If this isn't already a generic rim).

I don't recall I've ever seen a Bultaco on Craigslist, or anywhere for many years.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Does it need to be an OEM rim? I think there are wheel companies who will drill an off-the-shelf rim for as many spokes as you need. (If this isn't already a generic rim).

I don't recall I've ever seen a Bultaco on Craigslist, or anywhere for many years.
there is no reason why it has to be origional the only problem with mine is the spoke nuts are shot but bultaco's used special threads and the spokes were an odd size and of course the the sproket is on the wrong side wich rules out using a rim assembley off a jap bike and trying to fab up something that would workfor brakes i would love to ride it again some daybut she needs a little tlc.