• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

VMC Right Track, (2) Tracks for sale

Tahitikev

Greeting fellow snowcat fans.

I have a set of tracks for sale, they were the tracks that came with my 2001 Right track 5 man snowcat. I changed over to new ones in 2013.
The rubber is in good condition and the grousers and inner bars and bolts are about 75% good. the rest are bent. I didn't have the time or patience to replace the 35 grousers that were bent, so I bought new ones and man did that hurt. : -/
($18K) but real nice and glad I did it any-who.

I had saved these but now that I have used the new tracks I am convinced that I will only have to replace a few if needed and I have a few extra grousers for that.

Anyway, I'm in central California, I thought maybe I could find a good home for them for a fair price.

Attachments

• right track.jpeg
    right track.jpeg
    286 KB · Views: 548
  • right track2.jpeg
    right track2.jpeg
    325.1 KB · Views: 546

Tahitikev

Greetings fellow snowcat fans, just wanted to add a note that the rubber is newer looking on these tracks, they are good and sound and in working order. But I'm a neat freak so I wanted tracks that don't have any bent grousers. I hope there is someone out there in snowcat land that could use them, I'll give them a deal. As most of you know replacement grousers are $60 bucks each, seems to me someone could use these as back up / replacement parts. Meanwhile they are cluttering up one of my containers at my construction yard... Maururu (thanks in tahitian) -TahitiKev

Salinger

Hi, how much you are asking for your used tracks?
You have the old sprockets that you sell as well?