• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ford V4 question

hansoni

This kind of fell in our lap. The distributor is missing and it had a Zeneth carb. It sits in it own cradle I assume it was mounted to something. The power take off with the multi belt pulley was used for? Water pump? How would this engine vary from the 104 used in in the IMP?
Steve

Attachments

• ford.jpg
    ford.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 330
  • ford3.jpg
    ford3.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 321
  • ford4.jpg
    ford4.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 321
  • rod2.jpg
    rod2.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 334

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
Might have been used in a saw mill. Whats your plan with it. Im interested in buying it from you

hansoni

I will EBay the trans if no one speaks up here as I have no use for it. I do have an extra motor right now and planning on having one rebuilt. Where they all built the same?

undy

Well, I'll be damned. I'd never before seen a Rockford PTO until yesterday. Now I've seen two.

Tyrol Basin just sold and their old engine from the T-Bar lift that ran there in the '60's and '70's. I'm not sure of the engine, but it had a very similar (if not identical) Rockford unit on it. I saw it getting loaded yesterday.