• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snowflake figure skater won't go to white house

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
if he is invited, that is. It just won't be the same without you tinkerbell. :yum:

You know growing up here in VT, in the winter, we used to called what he does fagure skating, when the guys did it. :yum:

Screen Shot 2018-02-13 at 9.06.53 AM.png

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
He's a damn good skater!
Yes, quite feminine, but not half as annoying as having to sit thru Johnny Weir and his lipstick commentary..he's more femmie than me!:yum:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
2 observations:
  1. Trump is pro-gay rights, has a long history of it, including gay marriage, and his words are supported by his actions.
  2. This guy is so principled that he is willing to compete in a nation that would jail him for getting married to another man.

I couldn't care less if he is gay, straight, or whatever he wants to self-identify himself as, but if he wants to make a political grandstand because of his so called principles then he shouldn't be a hypocrite while standing up for principles :boxing:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes, quite feminine, but not half as annoying as having to sit thru Johnny Weir and his lipstick commentary..he's more femmie than me!:yum:
Agreed. I've been keeping the Olympics on the TV whenever I'm in the house.

It got to this guy and I found him so annoying, within 3 minutes, I turned it off.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Agreed. I've been keeping the Olympics on the TV whenever I'm in the house.

It got to this guy and I found him so annoying, within 3 minutes, I turned it off.

It's NBC, king of the liberal fakestream media. They need their tokens. Johnny "Sweetie Pie" Weir makes a great token.

I've mostly tuned out most of the olympics. Watching USA women's hockey. Amanda Pelkey is from my home town so rooting for her bigly. Will watch Bobsled too but no fagure skating. :yum:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm pretty much the same. The figure skating is a channel changer for me. I did see fruity pebbles performance though.

Looking forward to watching Canada kick some butt in hockey. This is about the only time I watch hockey. That nhl crap is about as bad as watching the wwe.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I'm pretty much the same. The figure skating is a channel changer for me. I did see fruity pebbles performance though.

Looking forward to watching Canada kick some butt in hockey. This is about the only time I watch hockey. That nhl crap is about as bad as watching the wwe.

You guys better watch out for Amanda. She's gonna get ya! :th_lmao:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Trump bashing seems to be a popular celebrity past time these days so maybe he just wants to be a celebrity?

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
This guy looks like he is getting a good view so maybe there is at least one skater who isn't - :gay:

hi-res-d00c2cb8cb38c6d03ce1d3d8e4caa52f_crop_north.jpg

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
He's back tracking a bit on his comments. Now he says he does not want his olympics to be all about Vice President Pence. Of course, he was the one that made it all about Pence. Seems, I would say, that more folks are talking about his comments then his bronze medal and now he does not like it.

Oh, darn.