• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The constitution was not written for the times, it was written to stand the test of t

rugerman

The founding fathers who came up with our constitution were amazing in that they wrote a document that had enough forethought to have lasted this long, sure there have been amendments but those were to update due to changing times.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
As an immigrant to this country, many years ago I sat down and read the Constitution. It actually gave me goosebumps. It is an amazing document written by truly amazing men. I still have a copy sitting next to my chair that I read occasionally just to refresh my memory. It still gives me goosebumps. :clap::clap::clap:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
The founding fathers who came up with our constitution were amazing in that they wrote a document that had enough forethought to have lasted this long, sure there have been amendments but those were to update due to changing times.

The founders believed that the good will of men would maintain the Republic with the words drafted in the original five pages. The amendments are corrections required because, over time, we found those assumptions were false.