• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Colorado catting

ikold

Am the proud new owner of a Tucker cat and am putting the finishing touches on a restoration that has taken quite a bit of time. Will share pics when she comes back from paint shop.

I'm hoping that the community can share with me some good spots to go cat skiing in Colorado, WY, UT, MT.

We got the cat so we could get some great powder skiing. We had been using mountain snowmobiles which did the job but with far less comfort and only capable of carrying two people and was cumbersome to operate with ski boots on.
We are hoping to get out and really explore some fun new areas this winter.

Any advice will be helpful and if you want I can post up pics and Google Earth tracks of our adventures.

Thanks!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Pics are always welcome. We even allow Kristi pics but Tuckers and Thiokols are much nicer!

shopman

Can't wait to see the newly painted cat! Many pictures... Definitely post your Google Earth Trips when you go - I'd love to find some new skiing spots too... Where are you in Colo? Have a great spot outside of Crested Butte...

:letitsnow:

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Yep, looking forward to photos of before, during and after!

Welcome to the forum!

shopman

We go to Crested Butte allot. Where is your spot, I'd like to check it out.

Hi ikold...

Yes, it is west of CB & south of Irwin - great skiing yesterday! PM me for details before you come. Must access by snowmobile or snowcat or... 6 mile ski to the skintrack... Great stuff. Have some more skiing near my cabin, but not enough snow there yet... :sad: