• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Got some strange P...y the other day!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
One of the other volunteers at the shelter came down with cancer and passed rapidly last month. She had 14 cats that she had rescued herself and her teenage daughter was unable to care for them all. Against my better judgment we agreed to take in 2 of them. They are sisters and we did not want to break them up. So far they are adapting well in the zoo we have here. :flowers:

Attachments

• new cats.jpg
    new cats.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 145
  • new cats 001.jpg
    new cats 001.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 151
  • new cats 002.jpg
    new cats 002.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 146
  • new cats 003.jpg
    new cats 003.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 144
  • new cats 004.jpg
    new cats 004.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 151

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
God gives extra credit to people who are good to animals !!!!:clap:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Just an update on these two. They have fit in well and except for the one liking to sleep tight up against my leg and attacking my feet while I sleep all is going good. They are in and out just like the rest of our gang. They have gotten along well with the dogs and follow the shepherds around.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Was over at the shelter today and they have a cat that looks like a triplet to these 2. They kept saying I should take it along home. I said OK, but if I take the cat I won't be able to plow snow anymore. End of that BS!:hammer:

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Beautiful kitties, Muley.

My wife and I are looking for a pair of brother-kittens to bring into our home. We've had to put down two of our three cats this year. It's amazing how attached you get to them in 15 and 16 years respectively.

We may head down to the shelter this weekend.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Pretty cats Muley.

We had a beautiful black cat show up at the house a couple of weeks ago. It was obviously a house cat at one time but we have no need for any more animals inside the house. I eventually managed to chase it off but did see it a couple of times in the pastures around the house. Anyway the cold weather has driven it back up to the house but my S-I-L has decided that she needs another cat around the farm. So, the last couple of days I've been feeding it to keep it around. Sometime this week I'll crate it and take it to the farm.