• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Everyone's a candidate

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Why is it that on any given forum (TBN, FF, newsgroups, etc) It seems like every couple months, there is a regular member who just suddenly seems to throw a rod, and completely go off the deep end?

It seems to be a fairly regular process that I have observed over the years.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I guess I'm guilty of throwing a rod in the past........but hopefully I didn't hit anyone :thumb:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
DaveNay said:
Why is it that on any given forum (TBN, FF, newsgroups, etc) It seems like every couple months, there is a regular member who just suddenly seems to throw a rod, and completely go off the deep end?

I HAVE NOT gone off the deep end !!!! :mad: Why would you say that ! You tryin to rough up my Feathers !!! Come over here and say that to my Face !!! I oughta hit the igore buttom on you . :toilet:

Ok ok !!! CLEASNING BREATH .... HOLD IT ... RELEASE SLOWLY.....ahhhhhhh....
Ok I'm fine now . Now where was I? .... Oh yea!!!:mad: .. I HAVE NOT gone off.............................................................................................................

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
BigAl said:
I HAVE NOT gone off the deep end !!!! :mad: Why would you say that ! You tryin to rough up my Feathers !!! Come over here and say that to my Face !!! I oughta hit the igore buttom on you . :toilet:

Ok ok !!! CLEASNING BREATH .... HOLD IT ... RELEASE SLOWLY.....ahhhhhhh....
Ok I'm fine now . Now where was I? .... Oh yea!!!:mad: .. I HAVE NOT gone off.............................................................................................................

Ummm . . . there are also those members that never get out of the deep end. Right Al? :whistle:

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
With enough people in a common area, I'd say someone is going land on Uranus occassionlly regardless of where it is and what topics (or lack thereof) are discussed. Also knowing that behind your computer nobody will slug you or haul you off in straight jacket, it's probably that much more likely for somebody to blow there steam on an internet forum.

The weird stuff here earlier this week, I think took just the right combination of at least one person being trollish, one person being a bit uptight (bad week at work/home?), FF moderators naturaly preferring a little sarcasm in response to an acusation - especially when in response to a whimsical thread, and a couple bad coincidences. That doens't mean your theory won't rise its ugly head though.

Of course, since my state of the art, CRT based, 25u aluminum alloy, ulta high frequency mind-interogating-wave deflecting device, is now protecting potatoes from infrared emisions in a elevated temperature environment.....Bob, Brain, & Junk already knew I was going to type this.:D

OK, I can be next.....of course, I'm so full of it, I doubt anybody would take my posts seriously if I did go postal. :smileywac

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Spiffy1 said:

Of course, since my state of the art, CRT based, 25u aluminum alloy, ulta high frequency mind-interogating-wave deflecting device, is now protecting potatoes from infrared emisions in a elevated temperature environment

WHOA!!!:a1: I gotta get me one of those . I live in Idaho and we gotta protect our potatoes .

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I know nothing about Spiffy's aluminum potato protection, but I suspect it must be made by Lexus?

I'm more of a simpleton and am a big fan of inexpensive "tin foil" helmets to protect me, and it seems to work for just about everything except it can't protect me from the menstral cramps that the ladies all around me seem to have 24/7/365:whistle:

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
DaveNay said:

Just too much computer time. There is life beyond the computer. Somewhere!!!!!!

BoneheadNW

DaveNay said:

Could it be that the one thing in common that these regular members have who "go off the deep end" is YOU?:D Check your beard for the answers (I don't know why I just typed that).
Bone

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
mtntopper said:
Just too much computer time. There is life beyond the computer. Somewhere!!!!!!

You can't be serious !!! You tryin to rough up my feathers again !!! Say that to my face . :mad:

OK... Cleasing Breath .... Hold it..... Release slowly..... ahhhhh...

ok where was I ? oh yea !:mad: You can't be serious !!! ........................

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dave, I think Bone is just hitching a ride on your vapor trail. Rather unsuccessfully, I might add.

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
Dave, I think Bone is just hitching a ride on your vapor trail. Rather unsuccessfully, I might add.
Now, I admit, I on occasion have a quite impressive vapor trail, but I have never know that it has the ability to be hitched onto! :fart2:

BoneheadNW

B_Skurka said:
HEY! I gave that up years ago, all right?!
Ok, but just one little sniff..:whistle_lips:
Bonehead

Spiffy1

Huh?
SUPER Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
I know nothing about Spiffy's aluminum potato protection, but I suspect it must be made by Lexus?

B_Skurka said:
I'm more of a simpleton and am a big fan of inexpensive "tin foil" helmets to protect me, and it seems to work for just about everything except it can't protect me from the menstral cramps that the ladies all around me seem to have 24/7/365:whistle:

Of course, the design was contracted to Lexus!

However, due to the imminent, yet farily benign, nature [Bob's FF mind probe being much less forboding than the anal intrusions of those in far reaching galaxies] of the threat in question, the materials were sourced to Reynolds with the aquasion via a Walmart distribution center.

Lexus engineers are eagerly attempting to expedite the final product imprenated with Amsoil and embossed with the Lexus logo [thus impervious to even the most agressive LGM attacks], so it will be available through your Lexus dealer this spring. Step up to superior mind control protecton - if you can afford it!

Bob, if any of the women in your life read this, I think you better trade that foil hat for a kevlar body suit!:D

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Spiffy1 said:
Bob, if any of the women in your life read this, I think you better trade that foil hat for a kevlar body suit!:D

No worries. OregonAlex told me that Doc pretended to be Vin and hacked into his account, while wearing Johnday's kilt (on his head), and then left a virus which only the English can contract, so it turns out that Mith is to blame for everything. Why is there a black helicopter hovering outside? Why did my phone 'click' 3 time when I answered it? Where are Mulder and Scully? Beam me up Scotty!!! :eek:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Spiffy1 said:

I would add a poll to this thread but since I didn't start the thread it probably would be inappropriate :whistle:

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
I would add a poll to this thread but since I didn't start the thread it probably would be inappropriate :whistle:
:flame2::flame2::14_6_12::14_6_12::gun2_smi:

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
I thought I was missing a kilt, thought Spike the BC may have borrowed it.:pat: Now I know!!! I won't be needing it till Friday though.:yum::tiphat::beer: