• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Greatest US Presidents

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
GREATEST US PRESIDENTS:

1. George Washington
2. Abraham Lincoln
3. Donald Trump
4. Ronald Reagan

44. Jimmy Carter
45. Barack Hussein ODUMBASS

:yum::thumbup:

rugerman

I for sure agree with 44 and 45, time will tell on how the rest fair, but Trump has only been in office for a bit over one year and he has already done some really impressive things, if he continues at this pace his ranking could possibly increase. I think the best is yet to come.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I for sure agree with 44 and 45, time will tell on how the rest fair, but Trump has only been in office for a bit over one year and he has already done some really impressive things, if he continues at this pace his ranking could possibly increase. I think the best is yet to come.

I get it old Abe is way too high on the list for you good ole boys. :yum::thumbup:

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I get it old Abe is way too high on the list for you good ole boys. :yum::thumbup:

'Ol Abe is nowhere near the top of my list because:

He got more Americans killed in war than any other President and was the only President to get Americans killed in war on US soil.

He and his cronies bought up Springfield, Mo, then started the rail west from there.

rugerman

Yep being born and raised in LA (lower Alabama) ole Abe isn’t one of my favorite presidents, he caused great turmoil to the southern states, he destroyed their economy and ruined countless southern families and their way of life.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Yep being born and raised in AL (lower Alabama) ole Abe isn’t one of my favorite presidents, he caused great turmoil to the southern states, he destroyed their economy and ruined countless southern families and their way of life.

Fixed it for you. :smile:

rugerman

Tired retired, it’s a joke sir, LA/Lower Alabama instead of LA California, also known as the redneck Rivera, guess you have to live here to get it.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Tired retired, it’s a joke sir, LA/Lower Alabama instead of LA California, also known as the redneck Rivera, guess you have to live here to get it.

Hahaha, OK, yeah I get it now. You should hear the way Charlotte is pronounced up here so I get the regional thing. Sorry for the undue correction. My bad.