• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTB

Ian Eakins

Looking to buy a sno cat that will carry 11 people or more. Prefer a Tucker as I have owned one for 30 years. Will consider a flat bed sno cat and build a custom cab. I am located in the interior of British Columbia. Any tips or leads would be appreciated.

go to searchtemepest.com----punch in tucker----there is a tucker bus looking cat for sale ----its just what your looking for

its under---ogden on cl.----where ever that is---it says to call but there is no number---I did have to search it using -----snowcat--as key word------price is 30 k

Ian Eakins

There were some issues - e-mailed the owner about them and he has never replied. They say it is mid 80's but it was built in 1979. Other issues as well.