• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Michelle Obama’s Face To Be Plastered All Over Fast Food Chain

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Michelle Obama’s Face To Be Plastered All Over Fast Food Chain

The Patriot April 8, 2014 Politics 1187 Comments

Are you tired of seeing Michelle Obama’s face? Would it make you sick to see her while you’re eating? If the answer is yes, then I’m truly, very sorry. Because, in accordance with Michelle’s ‘Let’s Move’ campaign, her face will now be plastered all over Subway restaurants across the country.

I know, I’m just as grossed out as you are.

And are we, the taxpayers, support to foot this bill? Are we going to be forced to PAY MONEY so that we can watch Michelle’s face while we eat?

Honestly, where is the boundary between business and government?

How do you feel about Michelle’s face being plastered all over Subways?

Will you boycott Subway for sinking this low?

Are you outraged that your tax dollars are going towards this?

More at the link, be sure to check the comments

http://theuspatriot.com/2014/04/08/michelle-obamas-face-to-be-plastered-all-over-fast-food-chain-2/

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dang. I can't believe they allow that It sure will not help business I guess I'll have to have my wife go in and buy whatever we need from there. :yum:

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
First plastic in their bread now bull shit on their walls. No more eating there for me.

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
I went to a subway yesterday for the first time in about 5 years.
There was no menu ? Just pictures and specials which amounted to 6 different sandwiches.
Each of us had a 6" sub, shared a bag of chips and 2 small drinks. It was over $16. Pretty sure I won't go there again even without the Michele-barf factor.

Vegetables are nice but a cheap lunch is better.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
We get a couple of foot longs there about once a week. I'll be sure to go in and tell them I won't patronize them as long as her pic is in their place of business.
Mike

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I can't cook work jack (not even a decent hamburger) but I can make my own d*mn sandwich. I'm sure not going to spend that much. If I do want a sub there is a mom & pop place just as close as the Subway. I would rather give them my business.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
We get a couple of foot longs there about once a week. I'll be sure to go in and tell them I won't patronize them as long as her pic is in their place of business.
Mike

Exactly what I was going to say. My daughter who is currently at IU works part time at a Subway there. If each franchisee is required to do that, I'm sure she will quit. She is already shadowing a couple of physicians and babysitting for a physician who is on IU School of Medicine's board of directors. Not many physicians are fans of our country's king.