• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Cotton Candy

Fairygirl

I got some cotton candy at the fair last night....man is that stuff addicting! Once I got started, I couldn't stop. What foods make you overindulge?

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Over here in the UK, we call cotton candy, candy floss. I have a machine that makes it, ex fairground! Totally addictive!!!

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate.

Since I was diagnosed as being pre-diabetic I can't eat the stuff. I've tried the sugar free kind but I have to limit myself to 2 squares because the sugar alcohol they use instead of sugar gives me the big time runs. If I eat a whole bar I have to spend the next day within 15 feet of a toilet. It's the worst form of torture trying to limit yourself to 2 squares. :toilet:

Peanuts, pistachios and cashews are pretty high on the list too. French fries with anything. I've got to stop this, I'm getting hungry.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Cheezits. A good rule for cashews and small pieces of stuff is limit yourself to a fist full. Then again I have big hands.:whistling:

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
chewy sweet tarts. the 'lil ones.
olives from the olive bar. especially garlic, gorgonzola, or feta stuf'd sicilian ones & unpitted kalamatas.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Oh yeah those ranch Doritoes are GOOD! I even have a cat that begs for them. My sister told me about Pirates Booty.n I will have to watch it with that stuff. The secret is put any of that stuff in a dish to eat don't leave the whole bag out.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Here's another.
That oriental snack mix with the sesame sticks, rice crackers, spicy peanuts and wasabi peas.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Pizza. I simply cannot stop.

Fresh and hot, Cold, old, dried out,,,,,bad habit from my college days.

Any kind, any time. Thick crust or thin, deep dish, sicilian or pazoli style. Fold it and stow it. 'til it is gone!

Fairygirl

Pizza. I simply cannot stop.

Fresh and hot, Cold, old, dried out,,,,,bad habit from my college days.

Any kind, any time. Thick crustor thin, deep dish or pazoli style. Fold it and stow it. 'til it is gone!
Oh, don't get me started on pizza! My favorite food ever!!!!!