• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

how did you find FF??

TJE

GOLD Site Supporter
I can't remember how I found this place; just glad that I did.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I was a member of that other tractor site. I was on dial up at the time so I wasn't very active because it was so much of a hassle. I noticed that some of the people on there whose comments band advice I valued had quit posting. Junkman told me that they had moved to FF and that I should check it out. I came on over but wasn't very active for a long time, again because dial up was so slow. I've been here ever since. I find it a great place to hang out. I enjoy all our present members but miss some of the ones that no longer visit.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Wandered in as a result of a search on a firearm-related matter. Like what I saw and never left. (Sorry about that, Chief!)

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
well fuck me did i find the best forum on the web or what...built by a team with a attitude anything goes as long as you do not in anyway go out to offend anyone from any walk of life on purpose.
You may offend, but it must be done civilly.

I was suckered in with promises of 72 virgins.
That was Virginian's!!! I said there was 72 Virginians, 67 Pennsylvanians but not enough people from the Carolinas.

BCZOOM sent me here.:hammer::hammer:My life ain't been the same since.:whistling:Hope that sucker likes all the snow he will be hitting today on his way home.:yum::yum: I warned him, which is more than he did for me.:w00t2:
Thanks... jerk. Hit near blizzard conditions yesterday in the stretch around Erie PA. Slowed me down to 65 MPH. :whistling:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Ummmm.. whats a Snocat? is it some new kind of feline ????
It is a money pit with tracks. Almost as bad as a woman. Well not quite that bad unless you get carried away with bling like one of our members does. Then again he does not spend much on fuel with it always in the barn.:yum::yum::yum:

RNE228

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
From "that other site"... I saw a thread about "Where is BSkurka?" and followed the links here.

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Searched for Sno cat, and found a great place to escape and have some fun,if you ever need an opinion on any topic......this is place has plenty of them:moon:, and for the most part its very civil and is always an interesting and most times an informative read,this speaks directly to the character of its members and the shear collective amount of knowledge that can be posted from all over the world. what the hell :chicken:might as well join in, what could possibly go wrong, its just the INTERNET?:whistling:

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Well I had a 110 Nodwell, and the late Roughwoods was poking around on here and told me about it, but didn't really look until we both bought two Snowtrac's that needed work and parts. Then we started to get into the Snowcat forums stuff, then I bought an Imp....

Then I found out that there was a lot of really crazy people on here that are borderline nuts.... So it caught my interest...

But I can quit any time I want....:whistling: