• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Cape Cod Jalapino and Aged Cheddar chips

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
ya really need a good cold beer to enjoy these. they will have you burpin fire!

Attachments

• 0420101802.jpg
    0420101802.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 111

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
i do think they are selective too markets, as i can only get them cetrain places around here. tell you what. i will mail you a bag one day?

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
yeah i think you need a certain liscense. that was more of a joke, lol, i wouldnt expect you to send me beer. especially with some of the carriers, it'd show up all shook up and flat LOL. and yes, i would get rouge if it wasnt so expensive! we have it int he stores here.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
yeah i think you need a certain liscense. that was more of a joke, lol, i wouldnt expect you to send me beer. especially with some of the carriers, it'd show up all shook up and flat LOL. and yes, i would get rouge if it wasnt so expensive! we have it int he stores here.

I've got a 25 year old can of Kokanee on a shelf. It's been all over this continent. From Canada, to Baja Mexico, back to Canada, to Florida, and back up to here. I can ship that to you. I doubt it could be any worse for the wear.:whistling:

I wonder if I went to some of them trendy food stores if I could find those chips. Sounds like a lot of effort though. :biggrin:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
lol. maybe. i tried the locator on their website, and it wouldnt work lol so i cant see if theres any around you or not. i think theyre owned by Lance tho

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Martins kettle cooked chips are great. Some of the best chips in the country come from 2 manufacturers around Rusty. Anyone ever try crab chips? They are ok if you have plenty of drink handy.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Boy those do look good Rusty. I'll be on the lookout for some around here.

Does anyone else like Salt and Vinegar Chips. :thumb:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Boy those do look good Rusty. I'll be on the lookout for some around here.

Does anyone else like Salt and Vinegar Chips. :thumb:
used to love them. Low sodium diet limits my chip selection anymore. If I could get the good ones in a small 7oz. bag it would not be as bad. If I get the big bag I overdo it or they go stale.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
cape cods come in 8oz bags, mule. close enuff??? lol i could always come up and help you finish them before they expire

Kwiens

Doc;349331 Does anyone else like Salt and Vinegar Chips. :thumb:[/quote said:
Love 'em but I can't have them as I'm losing weight.....:hammer:

Just looked in Dillons, every variation but the Jalapeno and Aged Cheddar.

K

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Rusty, look what I found!
Good stuff. My wife is hooked. We've had to stock up already again. The local grocery store carries them so that makes em easy to get. :thumb:

Attachments

• IMG_1515_r2.jpg
    IMG_1515_r2.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 61

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
nice!!!!!!! i aint one for them salt n vineger myself. cant seem to drink enough beer to get rid of the taste haha. but i try :yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

hey speaking of beer, the last friday of the month si coming up awful quick, innit??? :D

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
now Doc,you know those chips are not good for your diet! Speaking of which, I got some horseradish cheddar up at the Mennonite store above Watkins Glen today. Got to love that and real strong old fashioned licorice. MMM...:clap::clap:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
They have all kinds of stuff that is real bad for me in that place. Lots of old fashioned candy and spicy chips and nuts etc. I try to look and limit it to one or two smaller packages. I used to go drop $40 quick up there. Almost forgot I also picked up some sweet bologna sticks for the ride back home.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:yum: yeah, I know MM. That's why I never got a 2nd bag. :hide: :yum: