• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Foods that taste worse the next day

lilbopeep

lemme re-phrase my phrase- extra pasta- it's good! i'll make extra on purpose so as to not hafta cook much.
somewhere, i ingested fried macaroni. was that @ a restaurant~ school~ anyhoo, i'd get it again.

i'll put extra butter, milk or cream, or plain 'ol cream cheese in extra macaroni. (& here
& there, also shredded cheddar fer gooey pasta.) i use sour cream, (i put milk on the pasta to re-warm,- only a splash; stir slightly. then there is crisp-cooked bacon as u plate. & scallion. these ones- not to fry. to nosh on then & there.

lollie, i saw alton & his nephew make fried macaroni b-4. haven't made that 1, myself. hm~
Mom would always fry left over pasta.

Fried wagon wheels with cheese added so it gets nice and brown crispy cheese crust. OK this needs to go in better the next day!! LOL

friedpasta-1-650.jpg

friedpasta-3-650.jpg