• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Deep Sea Explosion

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Watch what happens when a ship is a little too close to observe the event.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSZ8ZOAk3NM"]YouTube - Deep Sea Explosion[/ame]

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
No, just a cool video I really like.:yum::yum::yum:
And since there are others like it being posted around here.. and Halloween around the corner....
Why not? Did you fall for it?

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I was kind of expecting something like that but it locked up my computer at the very end. The screaming went on for minutes until I got it shut down. Thanks a lot. :hammer::hammer::hammer:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
I was waiting for the screaming guy with blacked out teeth to get out of the way so I could see how much the wave rocked that ship. Bummer it never did.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I was kind of expecting something like that but it locked up my computer at the very end. The screaming went on for minutes until I got it shut down. Thanks a lot. :hammer::hammer::hammer:
Sounds like it scared the crap out of your computer and it went into shock.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds like it scared the crap out of your computer and it went into shock.

That's about right. Three dogs took off heading for the far end of the house and my wife came running from the kitchen to see if I was having a seizure. It's sad that after 30 plus years, she seemed a little disappointed. :yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I got my wife to watch it and she slapped me! Woman has no sense of humor!:hammer::hammer: