• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ok ! We found Tommo . Now where is Mouse Ear Mike ???

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Ok , Tommo has been found but now I noticed that Mouse Ear Mike is MIA . Other non snowcat FF members know him as Snowbound Operations . He likes "Mouse Ear Mike" better though .

Ok ! Who is suppose to be watching the play pen ?? When did he crawl off ?? Where did he crawl off to ? Snow Trac owners should not be left unattended !! Maybe Bogus Bob would not share his new Snow Trac toy he got out of the cereral box ??? :punch:

I think he is ashamed because he owns a Snow Trac !

I am in the process of getting his picture to put on back of Milk Cartons .

If you spot him call FF or you local Dog Pound .

Thank You ,

Big Al
( caring and concerned Kristi owner ):tiphat:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
I Sir have been working. Ok I really have been stuck in L.A. traffic for the last 5 days! Then on my way home last night they added another 2-1/2 hrs of stop and go for road construction on a Las Vegas Nascar race weekend (Dumb asses at Caltrans really know there shit!) then throw in nice blizzrad / white out and I gave up! Pulled over and broke out the Emergency kit, made my bed and went to sleep That was about 2 am and I just got in about an hour ago. Can you say ICED up roads. Ok I'm done whinning.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Snowcat Operations said:
I Sir have been working. Ok I really have been stuck in L.A. traffic for the last 5 days! Then on my way home last night they added another 2-1/2 hrs of stop and go for road construction on a Las Vegas Nascar race weekend (Dumb asses at Caltrans really know there shit!) then throw in nice blizzrad / white out and I gave up! Pulled over and broke out the Emergency kit, made my bed and went to sleep That was about 2 am and I just got in about an hour ago. Can you say ICED up roads. Ok I'm done whinning.

The only question I have is what to do with 50,000 milk cartons with your face on the back !:pat:
Glad to see you made it home safe . Mother Bob was worried sick . I hope you were wearing "clean underwear" in case you got in a accident .
Big Al