• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy 4th 2011

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
May you all have a happy and safe 4th of July this year. Will see ya all later or on the flip side. On Tuesday the 5th post a pic of your favorite time or what will be most memorable.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
May you all have a happy and safe 4th of July this year. Will see ya all later or on the flip side. On Tuesday the 5th post a pic of your favorite time or what will be most memorable.
Thanks Murph.
The 4th is one of my holidays to work.
Hell, I don't even know when the fireworks are around here, not that I care because they are always over in 15 minutes lol

Would have loved to have gotten the day off to go to the Star Spangled Spectacular in Lima.. it's always a blast and looks like they're going to have a great time there this year.

7:00 p.m. Main Stage Entertainment
Sponsored by: Husky Energy
7:00 p.m. - The Lima Symphony Orchestra
8:00 p.m. - The British Invasion - A Tribute to 60's British Rock
9:00 p.m. - The Lima Symphony Orchestra
10:00 p.m. Fireworks
SPECIAL Grand Finale Sponsored by: PotashCorp
Sponsored by: Tom Ahl, ES Evans, Huntington Bank,
Citizens National Bank,
and Topmark Federal Credit Union
Fireworks accompaniment will be broadcast live on 93.1 FM The Fan, 104.9 FM The Eagle, Lite Rock 107.1 FM, WCIT 940 AM and online at www.LimaOhio.com