• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1987 snow trac! (oops I done it again...)

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Another taste..................:)

Attachments

• hitch1.jpg
    hitch1.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 578

Alp Trac

I will post photos ASAP of the Scottish machine.

It is definately Scottish as the plate on the back declares that it is manufactured and supplied by Alex Mclarty (the original Scottish importer from Artic Sweden)

p kettle

I have one showing Ice Queens new look machine with one of her little helpers fitting a new rubber to the replacement sky light.

Attachments

• TOP SECRET.jpg
    TOP SECRET.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 510

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Oh dear somebody has dumped a load of snow on my pretty little beastie, perhaps they heard me complaining that I didn't have any!

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
No need to see it, it's just another clown car. I'm pretty sure they all look just like this one...

Attachments

• DSC00003.JPG
    DSC00003.JPG
    255.1 KB · Views: 505

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Just to refresh your memories of what it used to look like, here is an old picture of it. Bob's thread of the best colour to paint a snowtrac - obviously camouflage DOES work, as I said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• XX2.jpg
    XX2.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 455