• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

So you are out in the woods and attacked by a Grizzly Bear...

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Is this really what the bear is thinking?

3653beb9254afc4c1f59e8aed913a74c.jpg

:yum:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well maybe he shouldn't be in the woods?

The only reason to be in the woods is to go kill animals.

hamburger.jpg

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Well maybe he shouldn't be in the woods?

The only reason to be in the woods is to go kill animals.

hamburger.jpg

Yes of course. I too have no idea why dairy farmers go to all the trouble to milk cows when all they have to do is go to the supermarket where it is found in little white 1 gallon containers. :whistling:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes of course. I too have no idea why dairy farmers go to all the trouble to milk cows when all they have to do is go to the supermarket where it is found in little white 1 gallon containers. :whistling:
We laugh about this but I knew someone who would not eat eggs that my chickens layed because they were "too yellow" and only eggs at the store had been inspected and deamed safe.

ALLEN PARSONS

The wife and I got a good laugh ourselves. We sell some eggs ourselves. And you know we even got a complaint that our eggs were to yellow and the shell was to hard. So I went out and told our chickens to smarten up.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Brown eggs are better flavor. Especially if they still have straw and that gooey stuff stuck to them.
The fun part is explaining the little red dot to city folks. I usualy save my answer untill they have already eaten.

franc

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
So how did we get from being eaten by a bear to eggs? I like eggs better than bear anyway.
Dang new guys!:whistling:This is the norm for FF thread drift. Wait till some of the animals from Wisconsin and Minnesota chime in. The bear will be eating the chicken and crapping the egg on the victim.:yum::yum::yum:

Enceladus

Site Supporter
[Dang new guys!:whistling:This is the norm for FF thread drift. Wait till some of the animals from Wisconsin and Minnesota chime in. The bear will be eating the chicken and crapping the egg on the victim.:yum::yum::yum:/QUOTE]

Now that gave me a chuckle!!!!!! This is a great place to be!

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
So how did we get from being eaten by a bear to eggs? I like eggs better than bear anyway.

Perhaps I read it wrong but the Bear thing was a metaphor. Poking fun at the educated city folks who have no idea where their food comes from.

Why do so many folks have trouble with the facts of life?

and for that matter,,,

Why do so many have trouble with metaphors here?

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't know about no metaphor things but maybe if you turned over the bear would not like the smell of the crap in your pants and would leave you alone? My chickens lay brown eggs also and when fed Vermont grit the shells do get hard.:clap:

ALLEN PARSONS

Well that dam bear keeps eating my chickens that lay the eggs that are to hard to crack open and are to yellow. What do bear eggs look like?. Maybe we can talk that nice black bear into laying some eggs. I did find him in the chicken coop once. But he was having a hard time trying to sit in the nest.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Well that dam bear keeps eating my chickens that lay the eggs that are to hard to crack open and are to yellow. What do bear eggs look like?. Maybe we can talk that nice black bear into laying some eggs. I did find him in the chicken coop once. But he was having a hard time trying to sit in the nest.

Supposedly we have one running around our place in the OZARKS. I could take seriously the poster's advice but i'll carry my 357 onthe hip, just in case I get a hen house.

So how big are dem Bar eggs?

ALLEN PARSONS

I heard through the grape vine that (Bar eggs) are really big. And the price is very high. Sometimes you have to play dead before you can gather them.
What has all this got to do with sno cats

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I heard through the grape vine that (Bar eggs) are really big. And the price is very high. Sometimes you have to play dead before you can gather them.
What has all this got to do with sno cats

I dunno????

I have a lap cat. Snow cats I know very little about. Are they a related species?

My lap cat was supposed to be a "free kitten." but over the years she has become expensive. Are Snow cats like that?

Last edited:

loboloco

Brown eggs are better flavor. Especially if they still have straw and that gooey stuff stuck to them.
The fun part is explaining the little red dot to city folks. I usualy save my answer untill they have already eaten.

franc
Nah, the green eggs are better tasting and are slightly lower in bad cholesterol too. Course the pink ones and the blue ones taste about the same as the green.:brows:

ALLEN PARSONS

Green eggs and ham. There is nothing like green eggs and ham. yum.
Lap cats and sno cat are two of a kind. They start out cheep. And end up price less Because nobody can afford to give what we put into them.