• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Imp

dmckewin

Hello Everybody,
Here are a few pictures of the Imp or "Wimp" as my wife calls it, I picked up this spring. Since snow is right around the corner, I've got to get busy. Being new to track vehicles, I'm counting on borrowing some of your expertise to get this thing up and running and refurbishing etc. I'll be using it as a cabin runner mostly, 30 miles or so from the nearest road.

Winter is on the way, resistance is futile.
Dan

Attachments

• Thiokol Imp 001 (Small).jpg
    Thiokol Imp 001 (Small).jpg
    82 KB · Views: 438
  • Thiokol Imp 002 (Small).jpg
    Thiokol Imp 002 (Small).jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 413
  • Thiokol Imp 003 (Small).jpg
    Thiokol Imp 003 (Small).jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 415
  • Thiokol Imp 004 (Small).jpg
    Thiokol Imp 004 (Small).jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 413

slowcatdriver

Ouch, that's even uglier than my Imp. My wife named mine the "Slowcat" cuz she's happier walking than riding in it and usually arrives at the destination first.:wink:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks for sharing the pictures. I'm sure you'll find this place very helpful as there seems to be quite a few WIMPS on here.:biggrin:

Not everyone's lucky enough to run a far more superior and technichally advanced snowcat like a Lamtrac though.

Don't worry to much about poking fun at everyone here. We all do it!!!:w00t2: Just jump right in with your boxing gloves on and be prepared for a wealth of info to come your way whenever you have issues with the wimp you need help with.