• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

HD accessories

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
New Harley beerholders for the SOFTtail...........

Attachments

• HD beer holder.jpg
    HD beer holder.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 126

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
dammit, I don't drink beer.....but I think I can find something to put in the holder...

...like Pepsi. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

The Tourist

Banned
I wish the babe would have gotten over a bit so we could see the nice springer behind her.

Hey, topless babes are a dime a dozen at Sturgis, but not everyone owns a springer. Just swapping 'em out costs over 4K with labor.

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
I wish the babe would have gotten over a bit so we could see the nice springer behind her.

Hey, topless babes are a dime a dozen at Sturgis, but not everyone owns a springer. Just swapping 'em out costs over 4K with labor.

A good friend & neighbor has a springer, but no beerholder............pretty much explains how he could afford it.:yum:

The Tourist

Banned
Did you notice the guy on the springer doesn't give a hoot. And why should he, after all, he owns that bike.

He'll get babes later in the day.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Did you notice the guy on the springer doesn't give a hoot. And why should he, after all, he owns that bike.

He'll get babes later in the day.

uh, are you sure of that. Kinda looks to me like he's checking to see if the pic came out okay on his camera....while he still has time to get up there and take another one if it didn't. :D :yankchain:

That holder would be a bit rough on the nipples .... but some girls like it like that. :D