• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Keeping Your Chrome Shiney

American Girl

This guy has always dreamed of owning a Harley Davidson. One day he has finally saved up enough money so he goes down to the dealer.
After he picks out the perfect bike, the dealer tells him about an old biker trick that will keep the chrome on his new bike free from rust. The dealer tells him that all he has to do is to keep a jar of Vaseline handy and put it on the chrome before it rains, and everything will be fine. He happily pays for the bike and leaves.

A few months later, the young man meets a woman and falls in love. She asks him to come home and meet her parents over dinner. He readily accepts and the date is set. At the appointed time, he picks her up on his Harley and they ride to her parents house. Before they go in, she tells him that they have a family tradition that whoever speaks first after dinner must do the dishes.

After a delicious dinner everyone sits in silence waiting for the first person to break the silence and get stuck doing the dishes. After a long fifteen minutes, the young man decides to speed things up, so he reaches over and kisses his woman in front of her family. No one says a word.
Emboldened, he slips his hand under her blouse and fondles her breasts. Still no one says a word.
Finally, he throws her on the table and has sex with her in front of everyone. No one says a word.

Now he is getting desperate, so he grabs her mother and throws HER on the table. They have even wilder sex. Still no one speaks. By now he is thinking what to do next when he hears thunder in the distance. His first thought is to protect the chrome on his Harley, so he gets his jacket, reaches in his pocket and pulls out his jar of Vaseline.

The father says, "Okay dammit, I'll do the dishes!" :shock: :brows:

:rolf2::yum:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
OK.. the version I heard years ago was that the vaseline was to keep the leather seat soft and repel water... same joke though.. funny for sure!

About these Bible school lessons.... how does a guy sign up for class? :brows:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
OK.. the version I heard years ago was that the vaseline was to keep the leather seat soft and repel water... same joke though.. funny for sure!

I doubt you could attend enough bible school to get any class... :p

American Girl

They tech you this stuff in BIBLE SCHOOL?????? :4_11_9::4_11_9::4_11_9::pat::pat:

You'd be surprised the things you pick up outside of the classroom...even at bible school...
Besides, it's been 10 years since I was that person. I've changed a lot of my values, ideas and opinions since then. For instance...I used to be a staunch republican...:ohmy: :blush: :whistling:

American Girl

Definitely not right: the vaseline collects gravel and leads to a greater likelyhood of scratches! :shifty:

Nice...nothing like a man with a brain...:respect: :wink:

That's what I was try'in to say! I have to talk to HER about the scratches that vaseline may cause.....thank you...

Lol...for some reason, she thinks I haven't learned this lesson yet...

Oh boy, that's a conversation I can't quite even imagine! :tongue:

And not one you want to imagine, either...

I wouldn't expect you too...We are girls...we speak the same language

Too true...too true...

for sure - next thing you know she'll be using WD-40 to clean guns...

Depends on what kind of gun you're talking about cleaning...

American Girl

I'm sure I could teach you a thing or two...and I may even manage to make you pray...for mercy, that is...
But as far as bible school goes, It's been 10 years of thinking for myself and experiencing real life...my views have changed just a wee bit.

:yum::yum::rolf2::rolf2::rolf2::rolf2::yum::yum:

I'm dying here...yer killin me!!!

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter

Oh Holy THWAAAACK. (Where was PG to proclaim that?)

I missed that one until I saw where AG quoted it.

Granted... I have just enough to go to dinner with you and yer better half so..... :poke:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
Oh Holy THWAAAACK. (Where was PG to proclaim that?)

I missed that one until I saw where AG quoted it.

Granted... I have just enough to go to dinner with you and yer better half so..... :poke:

;) heh. seeing as how she puts up with me, that's not saying much about you...