• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thiokol 1650

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Ha,Ha made you guys look!!:clap: My new to me 1971 Thiokol 2100 that has had the axles and chassis narrowed up to a 1200 spryte width . I actually think it has spryte axles on the OC12 differential, the width of the track with 2 bands is 102" +or- 1/2",the blade has been cut back to 9' wide. I did a bit of rube goldberg work on the steering levers. Between the transmission shifter,the steering levers, and size 14 boots something had to change. I cut the steering levers off where they were welded,didn't destroy anything. Then welded 2 pieces of ready rod about 2 1/2 inches long to the old lever bases. I then cut a couple pieces of 1/2" pipe so i can take them off and on each time i jump in the seat. Crude but effective.The machine is pretty good but im getting a thin gas tank m going to mount to the back of the cab giving me more space on the deck.I got a bunch of spare parts with it,close to the value of the machine itself. Heres a few pictures.

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

olympicorange

…. yep,... sure did.. clean looking machine , looks newer than a 71,... looking forward to seeing it next weekend,... :thumbup:

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
It is in pretty decent shape, moved my 420,422, and trailer up to dirt designs today, got to move the lombard some time this week. See ya there with that modified tucker.

olympicorange

very nice,.... roger that ,... forecast sounds good, hope they have as good a snow pack , as they did last year, was a great day. a real fun day , giving rides to any & all. looking forward again,... ''modified''....''upgraded'' ,... basically the same ?? .. :smile: