• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snow Trac for sale

Bobmog

There is a Snow Trac for sale at Jax Outdoor Gear in Fort Collins CO it is basically a camping store that also deals in miltary surplus. I saw it there for the first time yesterday so I know it hasn't been there long. The guy with the infomation at Jax is Mike Music telephone number 970 221-0544. He is out until Monday. The guy on the phone who gave me Mike's name did tell me that it runs and that they are asking $10,500 for it. It had hydraulics on it including a winch up front, what looked like a plastic motor boat fuel tank strapped on the front of the fender. It had a small cab not the full cab. In the cab it had the drivers seat and then a second foldable bench seat mounted perpendicular to the drivers seat. It looked to be in fair shape.
I don't know much about Snow Tracs I have an IMP. Let me know if anyone has any questions, not that I'll know the answer.
Bob

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Bob,
Thanks for the good info for any one looking for a Sno Trac. If you are able try to get some pics and post on the forum of this snow cat.

Take some pics of your Imp and post them here on the forum. Let us know about your snow cat adventures. I don't believe we have had much info or posts on the forum for Thiokol Imps from any owners. My first snow cat was an Imp and it is was a lot of fun. Two transmissions with a combo of 12 different forward gears gets interesting to say the least.:weneedpic

Bill

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Bobmog said:
There is a Snow Trac for sale at Jax Outdoor Gear in Fort Collins CO . . . It had hydraulics on it including a winch up front . . .small cab . . .
Sound like it might be a Snow Master version of the Snow Trac. I rarely even see photos of with the hydraulics left in tact. So if this one has hydraulics, and better yet if they work, it might be an ideal machine for someone who is looking for a machine that can do some grooming or other work.