• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Summary of who has been banned.

OregonAlex

Since the other thread was getting a little messy I wanted to start another one which is designed to only list the people who where ban without any other dialog. Hope that is ok Junkman.. If not please feel free to delete this thread as you see fit. I am just having a hard time keeping track. I was hoping, as I think you were too, for a one line item type thread with a single post from each person that got banned. Let me see if this is right.

1)Junkman
2)johnday
3)myself (yesterday)
4)B_Skurka (today)
5)OkeeDon

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
What was the point of banning me since I quit a month ago?

I guess the only effect it will have is I can't use the PM function to talk the moderators. Actually today, prior to being banned, I actually answered the question of a Kioti CK30 owner who wanted to know about a back blade for snow removal, via PM. And I traded a PM with a moderator. Hmm. Yup, banning someone who doesn't post is really going to have a positive impact on that website isn't it?