• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

"Snow Master"

Tork

I'm currently rebuilding the engine for my Snow Master, Anyone know any where to find specifics on original engine size for the larger track Snow Master? Also, did the snow trac's all have the hydraulic hookups on the front and rear, or was it just for the industrial ones? Thanks.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The eingine was a 1,600 cc (single port before 1970) industrial of around 65 hp.

The ST4B's that were equipted with snow groomers had the hydrolic systems, and your right they had connections at each end of the machine. The grommer had two sections front and rear.

Hope this helps,

Kirk

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
actualy the snow masters had a 50 horse industrial engine 1500 juggs on a 1600 case most have been retrofitted to a 1600 or 1776 the old 1500 juggs are hrd to find and expensive the 1600 and 1776 are a dime adozen and cheap

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
look in the manual section and you may see what you want. I have the industrial enging manual so I know it's listed for download.
Jim

Tork

Thanks, I'll check the manuals out. The motor I have is locked up, any recommendations on vw parts suppliers?