• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

iPad/Netbook/tablets/touchpads... I'm confused.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
As for my eee pad, I haven't had a problem losing the wifi signal. But I have noticed problems with the hotmail app crashing and closing frequently. I suppose thats more of an app problem and not so much a problem with the tablet itself. As for the tablet, I love it! So much quicker for browsing and so many other things. It's basically a one stop shop type thing for me. I didn't bother paying for a separate wifi subscription for it though since I already have the coverage on my phone and I can steal the signal from the cell phone wherever I get signal to run the tablet on the net.

I don't plan on using that feature that much though expect for the odd time at camp during the summer or when I'm travelling.