• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Where is pharma and the market goping tomorrow now that Owebama lost?

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
I am not in Pharma at all. Just wondering what y'all think before the bell tomorrow. What about the reest of the market?

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Yup tree, he lost.

ps - this is an investing forum - what do you think is going to happen in pharma and the indexes tomorrow as a reult of this mandate?

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
I have a feeling it will be up for insurance and pharmaceuticals for sure. They have won again, but then they now where to buy quality influence for their money, or your money.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Where is pharma and the market going tomorrow now that Owebama lost?

I should have used the word healthcare, as that includes pharma, hospitals, insurance, etc.

Me personally, insurance down, hospitals down, indexes up, pharmaceuticals down.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Hospitals will probably be down but doubt insurance and pharmaceuticals should be up if not tomorrow for sure as the announcement health care is dead. Hospitals are a whole different ball game on health insurance reform as most would be better off with it.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Mine guess also. I never play the stock market as it has always seemed to to follow a form of logic that I just don't understand. :smile: