• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Changing diet and exercise

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I hope he manages to at least get a pic of her butt as she runs by!

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I hope he manages to at least get a pic of her butt as she runs by!
I'll be spending most of the afternoon outside. If I can snap a few (obviously without her noticing), I'll post them.

PG & JPR. Thanks for your thoughts. Like I said, I'll be faithful to Mrs. Zoom but I still can't resist spending time with her.

SShepherd

I dont know how old ya are, or how long you been married. I know some attention from a young hottie can be quite an ego boost--but leave it at that.
:hammer:

Don't let your little head do the thinking for the big one. Think of it this way;
What if you and your wife switched places and it was some little YDFC boy ? Have I made you feel like shit yet?

Aside from that, get in shape for yourself AND your wife. We joined a local gym almost 2 years ago and feel alot better. Even if it means doing somethiing TOGATHER--many times us old married foks forget about how important that is - and I dont mean watching TV.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I'll be spending most of the afternoon outside. If I can snap a few (obviously without her noticing), I'll post them.

PG & JPR. Thanks for your thoughts. Like I said, I'll be faithful to Mrs. Zoom but I still can't resist spending time with her.

I have an idea, why don't you have her in the house for dinner sometime with Mrs. Zoom. I am sure you three would get along just fine.:smile:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have an idea, why don't you have her in the house for dinner sometime with Mrs. Zoom. I am sure you three would get along just fine.:smile:
:yum: they might all get along until BC was giving most of his attention to the sweet young thing. Women have a 6th sense about this stuff. I think your suggestion could get our BC in hot water. JMHO.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter

Something tells me Mrs. Zoom isn't going to go for that. BC might get sent to the dog house with his dinner.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
She just makes me feel younger.

I don't think of her that way. She's just someone I want to spend time with and play like I was 30 years younger.
If she makes you feel younger, that's a very nice thing.
Just make sure that's all you feel..:biggrin:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
:yum: they might all get along until BC was giving most of his attention to the sweet young thing. Women have a 6th sense about this stuff. I think your suggestion could get our BC in hot water. JMHO.

Something tells me Mrs. Zoom isn't going to go for that. BC might get sent to the dog house with his dinner.

No it works just great, the neighbor lady has come over to house and spent the night on many occasions. Has never bothered my wife.:unsure:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I was able to discreetly take a few pictures of her today. Unfortunately, they didn't come out very well (cloudy day and lots of snow got the lens confused or something) so she came out kind of like a silhouette.

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
A I told my son.

You have to think with the head with the brain in it not the other one.

tom

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't think of her that way. She's just someone I want to spend time with and play like I was 30 years younger.

norscaner

And does Mrs.Zoom play also? If not play with yourself:whistling: It will save your dignity and that of your wife and children.
Sometimes we have to put their feelings wayyyyyy ahead of ours.
Try explaining this to the kids.
This my friend is how we have successful retirement.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Well if you send her up here I have 20 acres in the back yard she can run in. I will just set on the back porch and watch her!

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, like I said, I got a couple pictures of her but they're not very good. I guess I'll post them to give you an idea. I'll see if I can get some better pics on a sunny day which is when you can really see the definition in her body.

OK, here goes.... scroll down.

... :clap::yum::biggrin::wink::w00t2:

Attachments

• CIMG7534.JPG
    CIMG7534.JPG
    172.5 KB · Views: 159
  • CIMG7526.JPG
    CIMG7526.JPG
    173.8 KB · Views: 163
  • CIMG7525.JPG
    CIMG7525.JPG
    154.1 KB · Views: 164

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Well, like I said, I got a couple pictures of her but they're not very good. I guess I'll post them to give you an idea. I'll see if I can get some better pics on a sunny day which is when you can really see the definition in her body.

WOW ! Now I know why your fell so hard for her . By the way .....

You are a goof ball !!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
PG is gonna kick your ass in about3 hours! LOL

Yep ! I think Mules right on this :doh::sad:. You even got her to spill the beans about never meeting Bobcat . You going to be DogMeat when she is done with you .........:unsure:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

Brian, that is good.
I KNEW you were up to something. If you don't believe me, just ask around.:yum:
You silly man.
Hugs!

lilnixon

AKA LILVIXEN
GOLD Site Supporter
You really had me going Brian. I am glad I didn't read this post until after the pictures were posted. I was going to jump in and tell you what a bad idea it was. HAPPY NEW YEAR. :clap::clap:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It was fun :)
I wouldn't do what many of you were thinking...

Oh, for PB & JPR, she's a black lab/Australian sheepdog mix.