• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Dual display video card

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
OregonAlex said:
Good luck Brian. Keep us posted.

btw.. I wanted to appologize to anyone here if I came across as a know it all computer jerk. Reading Big Dog's post to Gatorboy the other day made me think about how I was coming across on the computer electronics stuff on FF. This is not how I want to come across. I guess I am a little too passionate about technology and am too quick to respond with my OPINION about subjects that interest me. My opinions are obvious just that. Just opinions but I have a tendancy go a little over the top with my detailed responses. I am working on holding my tongue and keeping my opinions, short and sweet without being overbearing.. Sorry if I offended anyone.

No offense, I've built many machines and don't have near the knowledge you have! Keep it up! Now I know where to go for help....:D, and believe me you have no where near the tact GB has........:yum:

OregonAlex

Big Dog said:
No offense, I've built many machines and don't have near the knowledge you have! Keep it up! Now I know where to go for help....:D, and believe me you have no where near the tact GB has........:yum:

I am a Mac guy.. really.. I am very rusty on my PC knowledge.. I couldn't even tell you if XP had the "mirror" feature native or not.

...that seems to work most of the time with my relatives.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
OregonAlex said:
I am working on holding my tongue and keeping my opinions, short and sweet without being overbearing.. Sorry if I offended anyone.
Absolutely no offense taken!!! I really appreciate the help all of you have been providing.