• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

A Request

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
This thread has gone from being just a simple question to Mushi on to being funny, we got a guy that almost got in trouble at work, rep points are being handed out to every one but the guy that started the post to down right being disgusting of a turd!!!!! :censored:

Whew, did I get everything in there.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
OH sh*t I have to go back and get that software that was in the beginning of this thread.

murph

urednecku

Site Supporter
This thread has gone from being just a simple question to Mushi on to being funny, we got a guy that almost got in trouble at work, rep points are being handed out to every one but the guy that started the post to down right being disgusting of a turd!!!!! :censored:

Whew, did I get everything in there.

I tried to give ya some, but I gotta spread some around first. (I seem to be getting a lot of that lately.) :sad:

OH sh*t I have to go back and get that software that was in the beginning of this thread.

murph
Sorry we got ya so distracted.:whistling:

Why would he have any reading material when he has you ????
I try, butt she won't hang around long. Can't figure out why.

:fart::puking: