• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Show Your Desktop Background

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
saf480cd7fd21d1f.jpg

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Cluttered and boring...

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 197

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
cluttered here too.

moz-screenshot.jpg

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 194

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey! You peeking in my trash bin?! :glare: Next thing you'll be going through my medicine cabinet and my drawers. :poke:

Contents of the bin...

trash.jpg

Wanna see anything else, hmmm?

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
New computer, so not much clutter.

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 196

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The one and only Joe Satriani .................

Attachments

• Noname.jpg
    Noname.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 158

American Woman

Site Supporter
I have 2 desk tops. I couldn't figure out how y'all got the actual desktop, so I'm just posting the pictures I have on mine. My laptop has my oldest to the youngest kids. The other is my desktop. Redneck and our youngest. Redneck's T-shirt says "You might be a redneck if you stare at a can of frozen orange juice because it says CONCENTRATE"
P_00128.jpg
P_00310.jpg

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have 2 desk tops. I couldn't figure out how y'all got the actual desktop, so I'm just posting the pictures I have on mine. My laptop has my oldest to the youngest kids. The other is my desktop. Redneck and our youngest. Redneck's T-shirt says "You might be a redneck if you stare at a can of frozen orange juice because it says CONCENTRATE"
P_00128.jpg
P_00310.jpg

Go download MWSnap and then you'll be able to take a snapshot of anything on your desktop or screen and save it as a jpg. You'll even be able to pick the portion and size of that which you want to snap shot.... Have fun!

Like this ..............

Attachments

• Noname.jpg
    Noname.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 154

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
My work desktop looks quite a bit like the home page picture on the website that is in my signature. Just add a bunch of gobbledy goop icons.

Attachments

• work.JPG
    work.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 152

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
This is the photo that I have on my Desktop, the Freighter Selendang Ayu. It is sitting on the rocks before being ripped in half at the mouth of Scan Bay, by Dutch Harbor (Deadlist Catch fame). It had drifted for two days with no power, broke both anchor chains and came to rest a bit farther down the coastline. The Coast Guard Helocopter that is in the photo rescuing the crew crashed shortly after this photo was taken and six of the ships crew was lost, the Coast Guard crew was saved because they were wearing exposure suits.

The other photos show the ship after it broke in half and a year later when only a small part was still visible, which has since been swept under water off the rocks by the storms.

I spent the summer after it grounded working the oil spill cleanup after the Bunker "C" tanks were ripped open.

The last photo is of me in the boat, with the wreck just visible off my right elbow at Scan Point. The main photo was one the Coast Guard took and I got a copy of it about a week ago and hit kinda hit home for a bit, so that is why it is a current Desktop Background.

Attachments

• HH-60 from Kodiak approches Selendang Ayu to recover crew.jpg
    HH-60 from Kodiak approches Selendang Ayu to recover crew.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 158
  • Slendang Ayu split in half.JPG
    Slendang Ayu split in half.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 152
  • Selendang Ayu in about Jan of 2006.jpg
    Selendang Ayu in about Jan of 2006.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 157
  • the wreck of the Slendang Ayu in 05 out of Dutch Harbor is just off my right elbow.jpg
    the wreck of the Slendang Ayu in 05 out of Dutch Harbor is just off my right elbow.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 156

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry, no good. We want to see 'DESKTOPS' and all their glorious clutter. Simple pictures won't cut it. :poke:

Look, Santa has a boat! :smileywac

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry, no good. We want to see 'DESKTOPS' and all their glorious clutter. Simple pictures won't cut it. :poke:

Look, Santa has a boat! :smileywac
Hrrrrrmph!!
some of us don't have cluttered desktops lol
Cripes, I can't stand all kinds of shortcuts and junk in front of my eyes.
I understand why if someone works from their computer, they need those for quick access, howevahhhhh...:smile:

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
I used to make fun of people with too much stuff there as well. But right now I'm on my field laptop and everything is on the desktop where I can select them quickly.

My home machine is much less cluttered.

Now let me get back to taking jabs at ole foggy before he sucker-punches me. :yum:

Last edited:

American Woman

Site Supporter
The Coast Guard Helocopter that is in the photo rescuing the crew crashed shortly after this photo was taken and six of the ships crew was lost, the Coast Guard crew was saved because they were wearing exposure suits.

Wow, this is an emotional desktop....it's a good picture!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I used to make fun of people with too much stuff there as well. But right now I'm on my field laptop and everything is just hanging out there where I can get ahold of it quickly.

My home machine is much less cluttered.

Now let me get back to taking jabs at ole foggy before he sucker-punches me. :yum:
ahahahaha!!!!
oh my...

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
:pat: Holy crap, woman! You gotta take everything I say out of context?! :pat: