• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

thiokol 600 manual

socal4t12

did anyone in the forum pick up that thiokol 600 series manual last week from ebay? if so,,,send me a PM. full anonymity will be given.

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
What? Why didn't someone post one of those early eBay alerts on the forum that something as juicy as a 600 series manual was up for grabs? Not worth much? Come now! It's no oil-drilling tracked rig manual but come on! Give some luv!

socal4t12

it went for $130.00. to rich for my blood,,,but i did bump the price higher for who ever won the bid. sorry about that.

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
what I want to really know is who bought that Thiokol hat???? $130 is alot for a manual but for a frigging nylon hat for $133.50 ! ???? :puke1: We could have a couple dozen of those made identical and our wives would be just as revolted by us in the knock-offs as the original! :yum: :bonk:
Wait a minute... wait... who's that stylin at the bar with the retro coolness? :rock: Come out here and show us that ornament in the sun!

Attachments

• Mikey_bought_the_hat.jpg
    Mikey_bought_the_hat.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 191
Last edited: