• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

PINKY

socal4t12

guess this is a good color for a snow cat named after a GIRL.

Attachments

• pinky.JPG
    pinky.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 242
  • pinky1.JPG
    pinky1.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 237

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
That is clearly a Trac Master or Snow Master. Any chance of getting bigger photos? In the one photo it looks like it could have a large front wheel, if so that makes it a Snow Master.

socal4t12

ill look for it again on my next trip to reno. sorry pics were with a camera phone, as dogs were barking outside my truck door.

That is clearly a Trac Master or Snow Master. Any chance of getting bigger photos? In the one photo it looks like it could have a large front wheel, if so that makes it a Snow Master.

socal4t12

Here she is again,,,,,for all that are interested. location Bridgeport, CA. At the residence behind the sign shown, on the South end of town. Appears to still be sitting in the same spot,,even though they had alot of snow in that area last year.

Attachments

• Picture 059.jpg
    Picture 059.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 164
  • Picture 060.jpg
    Picture 060.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 161
  • Picture 062.jpg
    Picture 062.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 162

American Woman

Site Supporter
Nahh , they just painted it nipple pink so it would stand out in the cold ....
:yum: That was funny! ( I know....y'all never know where I will show up around here)
BTW...socal4t12 what is that in your avatar? it looks like something big enough to camp in....

socal4t12

:yum: That was funny! ( I know....y'all never know where I will show up around here)
BTW...socal4t12 what is that in your avatar? it looks like something big enough to camp in....

Thats my 1961 thiokol 4t10. Got more pics of it in the photo gallery. Seats 10, so i guess i could camp in it if i had to.