• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Opps...I messed up Big Time.......

Jen's Jeep

Site Supporter
Dear Abby,

I am a happily married 27-year-old woman about to have my first baby, and I am terrified because it isn't my husband's baby.

Last spring, another woman and I took a trip to the Bahamas. At the hotel, I had a massage and was seduced by the masseur. I tried to resist, but I guess I got carried away. I sort of cooperated once things got started.

After some prenatal tests, my doctor recently told me that the baby's blood type is different from both my husband's and mine, which means the baby is not his. When the baby is born, it will be very obvious: My husband and I are white, and the masseur is black.

I can't tell my husband; I think that he would leave me. It's too late for an abortion. What can I do? Please advise me.

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Go on the Jerry Springer show and make a fool out of yourself. Then get on the Maury show and bring in half the island male population looking for the match to the DNA of the child. This will assure yourself that you are a worthless slut that deserves everything that happens to you. Besides, you are way too old to be a mother. Give the child up for adoption so it will have at least a 50/50 chance of surving in this cruel world..

PS.... You don't know if I am joking, but I don't think that you are... :hide:.... Oh, by the way, you are 34 and already a mother!!!!!!

P

Pigtails

geez JJ, Before you do anything that you might regret, try a new doctor.. Get a 2nd opinion.. You did mention that you had put on some extra weight lately. Maybe it was just the holidays sneaking up on you...:yankchain: :yankchain:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Im thinking this isnt REAL.
27.gif

Gerard

"You have to"
Site Supporter
Junkman said:
Go on the Jerry Springer show and make a fool out of yourself. Then get on the Maury show and bring in half the island male population looking for the match to the DNA of the child. This will assure yourself that you are a worthless slut that deserves everything that happens to you. Besides, you are way too old to be a mother. Give the child up for adoption so it will have at least a 50/50 chance of surving in this cruel world..

PS.... You don't know if I am joking, but I don't think that you are... :hide:.... Oh, by the way, you are 34 and already a mother!!!!!!

:yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
First off How could you do this to poor VANCE!

OK so its not you but the other girl you went to the Bahamas with. First thing she needs to do is stage a huge fight with her husband. Leave him and have the baby. Give the child up for adoption. Get back together with your husband and tell him you gave up the child because you didnt think it was going to work out with him and that you didnt want the child to be raised by a single parent. Have lots of good sex (this time with your husband) and do everything he ever tells you from that point on. You WHORE.

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hmmmmmmmm???? I think if she did this to poor Vance, Her husband Eric L would really be mad????:smileywac
Snowcat Operations said:
First off How could you do this to poor VANCE!

OK so its not you but the other girl you went to the Bahamas with. First thing she needs to do is stage a huge fight with her husband. Leave him and have the baby. Give the child up for adoption. Get back together with your husband and tell him you gave up the child because you didnt think it was going to work out with him and that you didnt want the child to be raised by a single parent. Have lots of good sex (this time with your husband) and do everything he ever tells you from that point on. You WHORE.