• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ulimate snow blower ???

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
my 89 dodge with a frink 8.5 plow will also do that till the burm gets 2 high than it starts to stack up fast always wanted to fabricate a wing blade for it to speed clean up in large parking lots glad to be out of that buisness now

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Holy crap DaveNay!!!

Reps for sure! NEVER EVER saw anything like them pics:clap:

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
What the hell machine carved that road?
I'd like to see that in action.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
When the snow gets that high you extend the cutting edge on a road grader to cut off the cornice . We needed to do that at times on Interstate 80 .
You just roll the blade out over the front tire .

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Boy, I'll bet BigAl is happy with all this new snow and one great snowblower:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Not having as much fun as I thought :unsure:. I think the novelty is starting to wear off .......LOL. I really want a enclosed cab . Has anyone mounted a 3PH rear mount on the front end ? I here it can be done .That would really save the neck .
SnowDog , I'll send you a autographed picture of my blower LOL:yum::w00t2:

Good Morning Sir . Looks like more snow is on the way ! My bother has gotten over 8 feet in the last coupple days . He lives at Donner Lake . About 3 miles from Squaw Valley, Ca

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Not yet, but I am seriously considering doing it to my setup.

Someplace I saw a front mount system set up where the PTO ran under the tractor to the front .I think it was on TBN years ago . I do not have a front PTO on my Kioti tractor . I guess you would have to chain the loader lift so it could only move so far .

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Buy a beater 4x4 (with a working heater) and then buy or make one of these:

http://www.snowvac.com/snowvac_01.php

red_truck_01.jpg

red_truck_02.jpg

Then you can leave the loader on your tractor for pushing and piling snow.